Monday, July 6, 2009

Lost & Found....

Photobucket

Yesterday is the "surprise" day to me...
Y i say so...bcos...
The rings I lost for many months ago,
i keep on searching for few months..
Wanted to buy a same ring but hardly find...
Until my cousin gave it to me yesterday..
She found it... is at her home...
Wow.. I'm so happy...

Besides this, my phone got problem...
On sunday, i copy all the pic from my phone..
then suddenly on Monday morning..
Phone showed need to format the memory card..
On that moment, I'm thinking die this time...
All my songs going to say goodbye to me...
Y!!!! Tell me y!!
Then i thought my memory card being format..
After i plug it in my office PC..
All the things can be use!!!!
It's BACK!!! All the thing in it is BACK!!!!

In the afternoon, the SIM card problem...
Phone showing invalid SIM!!!!
The whole day can't use the phone...
Then i do some research on net,
they said have to take out the SIM card,
and try on another phone...
I did what they said but put back to my phone..
still the same until I tried on Kenny's phone..
The SIM card is working!!!
Oh no!!My phone going to say bye bye to me!!
After Kenny put back to my phone...
"chiang..Chiang..Chiang..Chiang...Chiang......."
It's working!!! Once again Thank GOD!!!!!

Wow... in one day experience so many times n difference
Lost and found feeling!!!!Really a big surprise n excited to me!!!

3 comments:

  1. this called "Kua Dio Gui" in hokkien isit?

    besides, tat rings... is it kenny sifu's gift? hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur head la kua dio Gui!!!!!

    NOPE... dun wan tell you, you r ge po chi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. tat mean is real...

    giong hi la~

    ReplyDelete